Detailed Guidelines on How to Upgrade JioFi Firmware or Update Jiofi Firmware Upgrade to Latest Version by Logging into Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.224.1….
Everybody can Upgrade JioFi Firmware from JioFi 2 and Jiofi 3 and get the latest version. You only need to follow simple steps and you will start enjoying the new features. There are rare cases of people who have experienced hitches when they are upgrading JioFi Firmware. You can upgrade Jiofi Mi-Fi connection or upgrade JioFi Firmware and get the latest version that has high speed. Acquiring the latest version of JioFi has never been this easy.
Your JioFi Mifi device comes with 4G Jio sim that is free of charge. It comes with a USB cable and a charger. Its battery has a long life. When you download the JioJoin app on your Smartphone, you can use the Wi-Fi connection to make video and voice calls.
Things To remember Before You Update JioFi Firmware Upgrade
You should have access to the latest JioFi Firmware Upgrade version. Charge the battery of your router until it is full. A lot of charges will be consumed when you are upgrading and you would not like it to go off when you are half way.
When you reboot the router you will need to access the admin dashboard for you to reset it afresh. You should be having manufacturer default settings.
Which is the Procedure to Update JioFi Firmware or Upgrade Jiofi Firmware by Login Jiofi.local.html?
We all look forward to having an access to a reliable and high-speed internet connection when we are surfing.
When you have a low internet connection, you can waste a lot of time with long buffering. You need to update your JioFi Firmware so that you can get the current version that is more reliable and has high speed. You will achieve this after following these simple steps.
- Turn on your router.
- Link your PC with the Wi-Fi network of your JioFi.
- Open the admin dashboard by clicking at http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm.
- When you open it, you should log in after filling in the username and your password.
- Now that you have logged in you can now be able to access other features.
- Go to the menu, click at the settings button and click at ‘upgrade firmware’.
- Look for the latest firmware version that has been installed. You will get this information when you click on the button written ‘the device version software’.
- Go to ‘software upgrade’, and click on the browser. Click at the site where you can access JioFi firmware.
- Click on the current and updated version.
- Press the ‘apply’ button. This will activate the upgrading process.
- Give it some time for it to upgrade successfully.
- When the process is over, the router will restart on its own.
- The JioFi router will have a default setting after you upgrade it. Ensure that you manually reset all the settings.
- Link the Smart Phone or your PC to the current firmware version that you have upgraded on the JioFi router.
You will need the details for factory login for you to sign up. This is because you will have restored the router default settings. You only need this information once when you are logging in after the upgrading process. Ensure that you change the password and username to that which you can easily remember.
You only need to follow the above simple steps and you will upgrade your routers’ firmware at ease. You will not need to be an expert or to look for an expert to help you in this upgrading process. You will enjoy uninterrupted high speed after the upgrading of the firmware to the latest version.
Advantages Of Upgrading JioFi Firmware
- It will help you to enjoy a swift and stable internet connection.
- You will not need to manually feed the Domain Name System (DNS).
- You will enjoy many new features that come with the upgrade.
- You will prevent router overheating.
- You will experience many hitches when you are using PEG M2 B20 firmware version. You can evade them by getting the latest version through upgrading.
- You need to upgrade your JioFi firmware to the latest version. This will help you to enjoy high speed and your router will not overheat like before.
- You will not have to be feeding in the Domain Name System (DNS) manually like before. You will be able to access the new features that are available after you upgrade.
- The upgrading process is easy and takes only a short duration. You need to fully charge the routers battery before you start the upgrading process.
- This is because the process consumes a lot of power. The router can go off when you are upgrading while the battery is not fully charged.
- You will need to manually Reset JioFi Router after the upgrade. You will need to have the initial dashboard logging in details for you to access it.