Procedure on How to Modify Jiofi Username and How to Change Jiofi Wifi Password / Jiofi Password Change in jiofi.local.html / 192.168.l.l…..
JioFi is a very less compact wifi hotspot dongle that helps you to access a fast 4G internet. It will be useful to connect your laptop, PC, Smart Phone and other portable devices. There are 10 maximum different devices consecutively and one USB. The speed can decrease when you connect many devices at the same time. You can disconnect the ones that are not in use so that the Jiofi Internet Speed will be increased.
Do not disclose your Jiofi username and Jiofi password to people. They can link their devices to your JioFi without your permission and this can affect the speed. If the user can also Enable Jiofi MAC Filtering option in the jiofi local html website. It filters who are theft your password those user will blocks the router.
Steps to Change JioFi Password by login jiofi.local.html / 192.168.l.l
When you suspect that the username and password have been known by many people you can change them. It is advisable to change JioFi password and Jiofi Router username regularly to improve the privacy. The process of changing them is simple and it takes a short time.
- Put your JioFi router on. Press the power button patiently for the router to switch on.
- Log in http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm with the default username and password (administrator).
This is the password that is written near the battery section when you are buying your JioFi router. Suppose you had changed the password and jiofi username you will sign in with your current details.
- Link your device to the JioFi router to get the internet connection. This can be your laptop or your Smartphone.
- Click on the browser. Open this link http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.l.l and click at search. You can alternatively enter this other link http://192.168.225.1 and click at ‘search’.
- When you are utilizing a JioFi dongle you should open a different link which is jiodongle.local.html.
- At the right-hand corner, you will see a ‘login’ button which you should click.
- On both the password and username space you should write ‘administration’ then click on search.
- Click on ‘network’ and then at Wi-Fi configuration.
- Click on Wi-Fi settings.
- You can now change the SSID and the password. Ensure that you set a strong password that is not easy for people to guess.
- When you have put the username and the password you want you can now click at ‘save’. Verify that the details are correct before saving them.
- The new details will be saved automatically.
When the new changes are updated you will have to log in on all the connected devices afresh. All of them will be disconnected automatically. This is awesome because all the people you did not want to link to your JioFi will now get out of your way.
How to Create Strong JioFi Wifi password in jiofi.local.html / 192.168.l.l
A JioFi password is like a key for a locked door. No one can link their devices to your JioFi unless they have your jiofi username and a jiofi password. You should not give your JioFi username and password to everyone. You should set a password that people cannot guess easily but it should be easy for you to remember.
Hackers use various tactics to get your password. Let us discuss the dos and don’t you should observe.
- Do not use your name or that of your children or your siblings. Someone can easily guess it.
- Do not use any of your personal information like year of birth, and age. Avoid using your favorite song or color.
- Avoid using the easy passwords for your JioFi that many people use like ‘abc123’.
- Do not reuse the password you have used on other accounts. This includes bank account, email, and social media platforms.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- Use upper case, lower case, digits, and symbols when you are creating passwords.
- Always enter your JioFi secretly. Do not let people watch closely when you are entering it.
- Do not put in your password when the connection you are linked to is insecure.
- When you put your JioFi password on a device that is not yours, always remember to log it out before the owner leaves.
- Avoid writing down your JioFi password because an authorized person can land their eyes on it.
- Make long password and username which have at least 12 characters.
- You should change your JioFi router username and password regularly to enhance privacy and security.
- Do not share your password with anyone. Enter your password privately. Avoid entering it when anyone is watching. Your password should be your utmost privacy.
- When you change the password and the username, ensure that you create a strong one that is easy for you to remember. You can mix symbols, digits, upper and lowercase.
- Avoid using personal information like your age and name. Hackers can easily guess them and this will put your Jio privacy at a risk.
- Do not write your password down in a way people can identify it. You can write it in the middle of other data and save it in your computer without the word username or password.