Configuration procedure on Jiofi MAC Filtering or Jiofi MAC Address Filtering either by login jiofi.local.html/index.htm or http://192.168.1.1…
JioFi is a convenient personal hotspot that allows you to access a high speed of 4G. It is portable and lightweight. You can move with it anywhere and enjoy uninterrupted 4G network despite where you are located.
All you need to have is internet coverage so that the device can connect. You can link up to 10 devices concurrently.
Your JioFi device needs to be configured for it to function. The connection is easy and faster. It comes along with a manual that directs you on what you should do. You will not have to be an expert for you to be able to configure this device.
We will discuss the Jiofi MAC Filtering or enable jiofi MAC filter and entire configuration you need to enhance as you use this device. You will need to put the device on by long pressing the power button. Ensure that the device you are linking to the JioFi is on as well. For you to log in, you will need to put JioFi.Local.Html as the login address. This is the JioFi Routers login address. Things are better now that the Jio Company has come up with a Jio hotspot device that is dual.
How To Set Up And Manage The JioFi Router?
Every new user of the JioFi would ask this question. When you are using this device you may require making various changes from time to time. This is why you need to learn how to do it. You will need to learn about troubleshooting and hotspot management. This will help you to solve any issue that may arise.
You configure, manage and get to the administrator dashboard of the JioFi device using its IP address. Most of the devices routers use 192.168.1.1 IP. You will need to click on the browser, and then enter this particular IP address on the ‘search’ box. The device you are using need to be linked to the internet connection. When you get to the password and the username, use the word ‘administrator’ for both of them then press ‘enter’.
When you log in, you will be able to access the main dashboard. This will allow you to configure and manage the JioFi router. You will be able to manage the password and the SSID. You can be able to see all the devices that are connected to the JioFi and manage them at a touch of a button.
How to Enable Jiofi MAC Filtering by login jiofi.local.html or 192.168.l.l
It is a dead easy process to enable the Jiofi MAC Filtering or Jiofi MAC Address Filtering by login into http://192.168.1.1 IP. Here is the basic guidelines are as follows….
- Go to http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 and click on the login button. The login option was available at the top right side corner of the screen.
- Later, sign in with your username and password. If the username and password was not yet changed. Then try the user id and password as “administrator”.
- Then coming to “Network” tab and after click the ‘Mac Address Filter’ option.
- Choose to “Enable” the Jiofi Mac address filter.
- After providing the separate Mac ID, you can allow or deny access to your network by a certain device.
- Then Press to Submit button. Click on “Apply” button. It takes few seconds after it will be normal.
How To Configure JioFi Mifi settings by login jiofi.local.html
- Click on the browser and feed http://jiofi.local.html/index.htm in the search bar.
- When you are using the Dongle JioFi you will feed http://jiodongle.local.html on the search bar.
- Press at ‘login’. Enter the word ‘administrator’ for both password and username.
- Click at setting and then go to WiFi. When you get there, you can make changes on the SSID. This is the name of your Wifi Network.
- Click at settings again. Press the WiFi and go to password. When you get there, you can be able to change the default or the initial password to the one of your choice.
- The password that you choose should be easy to remember and hard for anyone to guess.
- You can mix symbols, capital letters, small letters, and characters. This will give you a strong password.
- Go back to settings and click on ‘user management’. You will alter the JioFi device username here.
- Do you want to sign in Jio SS? You will need to click on the SSO login button.
There are rare instances where you can do all the above and still, you fail to login to the JioFi device. When this takes place, you have no option but to reset your MiFi JioFi router. The second option is to customize the entire firmware.
How Do I Link My PC To My JioFi?
You will use the MicroSD slot to link the JioFi internet to your PC. The only limitation is that you can only link one PC at a time. This is because each JioFi device has only one microSD slot.
You can use a microSD cable to link the JioFi device to the PC. The cable will do two functions concurrently. It will charge the device that you have linked and still tether your PC. You can opt to use both WiFi and cable tethering simultaneously.
There are simple steps of configuring JioFi Dongle. The steps are quite simple and easy. They take only a short duration.