Know your active users in Jiofi (using my jiofi modem) by logon into jiofi.local.html or 192.168.225.1 URL….
Many people around you may start using your jiofi Wi-Fi network without asking for permission. This is especially the case when they share your network password. By doing so, you tend to experience slow surfing speeds despite having a strong signal. However, you can now check the number of active users in your jiofi at any time of the day. Unfortunately, Jiofi active users will have to visit the jiofi network status page in order to perform this action.
Know your active users using your Jiofi router by login jiofi local html
Below is a step by step guide on how to monitor the number of active users who are relying on your jiofi network without authorization.
- You will first have to start your jiofi device and connect.it to a Smartphone or Personal Computer using a password and Wi-Fi SSID. These details are available on the outer package box of a new jiofi device. You can also get these details by opening the battery of your jiofi device.
- Enter http://jiofi.local.html on your web browser as the link for accessing jiofi network status page. Press”Enter” button on your keyboard to initiate the search.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Jiofi Network Status Page.This page only contains the number of clients who are attached to your network.You must log into your account in order to get more information concerning other people using your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on the “Login” button to log into your jiofi network users account. This button can be clearly seen on the right corner of the current page.
- You will then have to enter your Username and Password in the login window that will appear. First time users can make use of ‘administrator’ as both the Password and Username. Click on ‘Login’ button after typing in your login detail correctly.
- Click on the ‘Network’ tab after logging into your account. This action will generate a drop down box from where you will have to click on”Client List” tab
- You will now be able to see more details about the active users who are attached to your jiofi Wi-Fi network at a particular time of the day.Fortunately, you can deny these users access to your network by using MAC address. Through this action, you will get the chance to use your jiofi Wi-Fi network without having to worry about any other users or slow surfing speeds.
- Now log out of your jiofi network status account by clicking on the ‘Log out’ button. This step is very important especially when you want to prevent unauthorized access.
The good thing about relying on jiofi network status page is the fact that you can access jiofi services at time of the day that you term appropriate. Furthermore,you will not have to worry about your location since this web application is accessible from any point. You will thus be able to save on time that you would otherwise use in seeking help from friends or Reliance jiofi officers.