Every network provider gives users a user ID though which one can get all the services offered by that specific company. Reliance Jio has also not been left behind when it comes to customer satisfaction since they have their own user ID in the form of SSO i.e. Single Sign-on. Jio Single sign-on (Jio SSO) is a user verification service from Reliance Jio whose main role is assisting customers in accessing different applications and offers using their username and password.
Every Reliance Jio customer has their own unique Jio Sign-on and one can opt to change their username and password for security reasons. If you happen to encounter any difficulties when signing in to Jio account, then you have definitely come to the right place. By the end of this article, you will have learned how to connect to Jio SSO login without seeking the help of any other person.
Reliance Jio SSO Login Online
Any person who wants to log into Jio SSO page will need the help of the guide given below.
- Open your installed browser i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. You will then have to type in https://idm.jioconnect.com as the link
- The above action will redirect you to Jio SSO login page from where you should correctly fill in your username and password.
- Finally, click on “Login” button and the process will be completed.
How to Recover Jio SSO Login Password
Human beings may sometimes forget things especially when they have too many thoughts in mind. It is therefore not surprising to come across a person who has forgotten his or her Jio SSO Login password. The good news is that you can recover your Jio SSO login password without seeking the help of any other person. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
- You will first have to access Jio SSO page using https://idm.jioconnect.com as the link.
- On the home page of the site, you will see “Forgotten Password” option that is below your login credentials. Click on this option to recover your password.
- Next, select the option that you wish to use in recovering a One Time Verification Pin (OTP) i.e. e-mail address or registered mobile number.
- Click on the link sent to your e-mail address and change the password.
- Finally, click on ‘Save’ button to make the necessary changes. You can then use the reset password in accessing your Jio SSO page.
By making use of the information given in this article, you can easily change your Jio SSO login ID and password without coming across any problem whatsoever. You can then rely on the new username and password in opening your Jio SSO page before checking any exclusive offers from Reliance Jio. Remember to have a fast internet connection if you are to access the site from your Smartphone, Desktop computer or Personal Computer. By doing so, you will never encounter any problem whenever you want to use the internet.