Process on how to know which Jio Numbers are linked to your Aadhaar Card Number….
Reliance Jio is the first Telkom Company in India to adopt and rely on e-KYC by linking and verifying Aadhaar Numbers. Whenever a person buys a new Jio Sim, you will have to provide your Aadhaar Card Number while at the same time getting a fingerprint verification. This usually takes place at any Reliance Jio outlet that you decide to visit.
However, there are some people who buy a Jio Sim by using your Aadhaar details. They then go on to use the Jio Sim for their own personal gains. It is for this reason that you need to know which Jio numbers are linked to your Aadhaar Card.
Know your how many Jio Numbers linked to Aadhaar Card Number
There are two methods that you can rely on when checking the Jio Numbers linked to your Aadhaar Card Number. They include:
- By adding a new link account to your jio account
- By trying to recharge a jio number
Adding a New Link Account to your Jio Number
You will first have to download Myjio application from Google Play Store before carrying out this process. Jio users can then make use of the steps given below after installing Myjio app into your smartphone.
- Tap on “Myjio” app icon to open the application
- You will then have to log into your account using a Username and Password generated during registration.
- Next, click on “Link New Account” option that is under the “My Account” section.
- A new page containing the list of all Jio numbers linked with your Aadhaar Number will appear.
- You will not be able to see any numbers in the list if there is no other Jio Number using your Aadhaar Card.
By Recharging a Jio Number
Jio users can rely on this option if the first fails to yield any positive results. You will need to download and install Myjio application before recharging a Jio number. Jio users will have to rely on the guide below in order to perform this action without encountering any difficulties whatsoever.
- Tap on “Myjio app” icon on your Smartphone to open the application.
- Next, Log into Myjio application by typing in the Username and Password as your login credentials.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Myjio application from where you should tap on “More Options” button. This button can be clearly seen from the top left corner of your account.
- A list of options will appear in the drop down box. These options include Jiopay, My Statement, Recharge just to list but a few.
- Tap on “Recharge” option.
- Now tap on “Recharge to Another Number” option.
- A new page will appear from where you should select “Mobile and Jiofi” option from the dropdown list.
- Enter the jio mobile number that is linked to your Aadhaar number before clicking on “Submit” button.
- You will now be able to see the full list of all Jio numbers linked to your Aadhaar Number. If there is nothing displayed then you have no other number linked to your Aadhaar Card.