Reliance Jio, an Indian telecommunication company recently launched its JioFi Jio GST. JioGST kit was launched with the sole aim of helping traders cope up with new tax regime after the introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST). The JioGST kit comes fully fixed with a Jiofi device, Jio’s billing application, 24 GB of data, Jio GST software solution and unlimited voice calling service for the full year.
Features of JioFi Jio GST
To make JioGST fully effective, Reliance Jio has added quite a number of features. These features include:
- Free ASP and GSP services for one year whenever you decide to buy a new Jiofi JioGST.
- With Jiofi JioGST, you no longer have to rely on a computer or any other accounting/billing software whenever you are transacting a business. This is because JioFi JioGST is the first mobile solution to all the tax issues.
- Whenever you rely on a JioFi JioGST, you are guaranteed automation population of purchase summary device and connectivity.
- Unlimited voice calls and 24 GB data for a year with JioFi.
- Get access to a good number of JioGST experiences tax practitioners.
- With JioGST, you can instruct a tax professional to file your return without having to move a muscle.
Reliance Jio, being one of the GSP (GST Suvidha Providers) has made it possible for retailers to maintain records, file tax returns and follow all regulations contained in the GST law. Furthermore, JioGST users will get the latest insights on GST by relying on India’s tax specialists. All one has to do is register themselves with JioGST and the application will allow you access to a host of information on GST from any location that you term appropriate. This can be done at any time of the day since JioGST operates 24/7.
Reasons as to why your need JioGST
Below are some of the reasons as to why you should opt for Jio GST instead of the old methods.
- With Jio GST, you no longer have to worry about getting the expensive GST software. This is because it offers the same services as GST software hence making it a perfect option for small retailers. All one has to do is make a payment of INR 1999 before enjoying the services of JioGST.
- Jio GST has eased the process of generating an invoice. Initially one had to rely on billing software or computer system in order to generate GST billing complaint invoices. Now merchants can get all these services from a simple touch of their smartphone.
- JioGST application contains quite a number of features such as periodical summary reports and e-mailing of invoices.
Jio GST is a step in the right direction especially when it comes to digitising tax services. With this application, you will no longer go through the long and tedious process before filing your tax returns. Moreover, you can get to know more about the taxation system by simply making use of JioGST help feature. So make an effort to buy JioGST and see yourself saving some money that you would otherwise use in getting a GST software.