Procedure on How to setup JIO Access Point Network Settings (JIO APN Settings) to your Smarphone device….
If you are a proud owner of a Jio SIM and happen to come across slow internet speeds, then there is a high possibility of issues with the Jio Access Point Network settings in your phone. It is therefore advisable that you make the necessary changes to Jio APN settings if you are to enjoy fast internet speeds. Many online platforms may give you the wrong information pertaining to APN settings.
Fortunately, this post will help you make the correct Jio APN settings for your Smartphone or any other device. All you have to do is go through the guide given below and you will never have issues with your APN settings.
Location of APN Settings on your Smartphone
Before making any APN settings changes, you will first have to locate them on your Smartphone. Just make use of the steps given below to locate the APN settings on your Smartphone.
- Open the settings of your Smartphone after which you should click on “More” option.
- A drop down box will then be displayed on your screen. Here, click on “Mobile Networks” option.
- In the new options that will be displayed, click on “Access Point Names I.e. APN” button. If you own a dual SIM, then there will be two APN.
- You have now successfully located APN settings in your Smartphone.
How to Change Jio APN settings for Android Mobile Phones
Any person who wants to change Jio APN settings for their Android mobile phone will first have to make sure that the Jio SIM is placed in SIM 1slot. You should also set the network mode of SIM 1 to LTE or LTE/GSM/WCDMA. After doing this, you will have to follow the steps shown below in order to Change Jio APN settings.
- Open the settings of your Android mobile phone and scroll down the page until you see “More” option. Click on this option after which you will see a drop down menu.
- Select “Mobile Networks” option from the drop down menu.
- Next, click on “APN” button before tapping the three dots to Change your Jio APN settings.
- You will then have to make the necessary changes to your Jio APN settings. Some of the changes that you need to make include Name, APN Protocol, server, APN, Proxy just to list a few.
Jio APN Settings for iPhone
For making changes in APN settings on your iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to settings of your iPhone after which you should click on “Cellular Data” option.
- You will then have to Change the APN to jionet before leaving the username and password blank.
- Click on ‘Save’ button to save the settings that you have just made.
- Next, go to LTE set up and leave the APN, Username and Password blank.
- Press “Home” button to save the settings before restarting your iPhone.
With the above guide, you can change Jio APN settings of iPhone and Android phones like Samsung, Redmi Note 4 or Techno.