Jiofi Setting related on Enable Jiofi Sleep Mode Adjustment by Logging into jiofi local html website (http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.265.1)…..
Almost every smart electronic device contains a Jiofi sleep mode tool that is specifically set aside to prevent UN-necessary battery wastage. This action ensures that you get to save on electricity costs especially when using a Personal Computer, Television, water heater just to mention but a few. Jiofi device, just like any other smart electronic system contains a sleep mode tool. Unfortunately, some Jiofi users find it hard to enable sleep mode. If you are one of those people then you have definitely come to the right place. In this article, we are going to have a look on how you can Enable Jiofi sleep mode. All you need to do is follow the simple step by step given below.
Enable Jiofi Sleep Mode Adjustment by logon into jiofi local html or 192.168.265.1 URL
It is simplest process to enable the Jiofi Sleep Mode adjusting by login into the http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.265.1. Here the instructions are as follows…..
- You will first have to start your Jiofi device and connect it to a Personal Computer or Smartphone using a Wi-Fi SSID and password. Jiofi users can easily get these details from the outer package box of new jiofi devices. Alternatively, you can remove the battery and gain access to these details.
- You will then have to open your web browser be it Google Chrome Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox and enter http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1 as the URL. It is highly advisable that you rely on Google Chrome when performing this action.
- A new page containing numbers and data will appear on your screen. You will have to click on “login”button that is located at the top right corner of this page.
- Next enter your username and password in the login window that appears. You can use “administrator as the username and password if you have never logged in before.
- Click on ‘login’ button to access your account.
- You will then have to click on “Network“tab after logging into your account.
- Click on ‘Wi-Fi’ configuration tab that is strategically situated on the left side bar of this page.
- A list of details will be displayed on your screen. You will have to scroll down the list until you see the sleep mode tick box option
- This option will give you the chance to either enable or disable sleep mode. To enable sleep mode, you will have to select your sleep timer i.e. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- Click on “Save” button once you select your sleep timer. This action will generate a message showing that the jiofi connection will be interrupted and the device will reboot to make these changes.
- Click on “OK” to make the changes on your jiofi device. You will now have successfully made sleep mode adjustments of jiofi dongle online.
You should remember to log out of your jiofi account after enabling sleep mode. This step is very important since it helps protect your device from unauthorized access. Furthermore, you will be able to secure the information available in your jiofi account. It is also advisable that you disconnect the Wi-Fi connection lest you want to make use of the internet. By doing so, you will be able to save on data usage.