Methods on How to check the Jiofi Data Balance in any Smartphone or Tab or Laptop or Pc……
There are so many methods that jiofi users can rely on to check the remaining data balance. Having this information is very important since it helps you know the amount of data remaining hence making it easier for users to get a new data plan. Unfortunately, many jiofi users do not know how to monitor their used and remaining jiofi data balance. However, you can now get this information using your Smartphone, Personal Computer or Desktop Computer.
All you need to do is create an account in Jio Official Website and access this service. After creating an account, you will have to make do with the procedure below in order to check your jiofi remaining data balance from any device.
Jiofi Data Balance Checking Procedure
- Enter https://www.jio.com on the search bar of your browser as the official link for accessing Jiofi Website. You can either decide to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. Press the “Enter” button on your keyboard after typing the link correctly.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of jiofi website from where you should log into your account. Click on “login” button and then enter your login details i.e. Username and Password.
- You will have to click on ‘Sign up’ button if you do not have an account. This step will help you register a new jiofi sim account.
- You will then have to enter your SIM number. Click on “Generate OTP” after typing in the number correctly.
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to your alternative number of Jiofi SIM. Correctly enter it in the space set aside for this detail.
- You will also have to enter a valid Email ID together with your password. Click on ‘Sign up’ button after filling all the details successfully.
- You will be redirected to a new page on your jiofi account after clicking on ‘Sign up’ button. In this page you will be able to get every information that you need to know.
- Click on “Remaining data balance” to check your jiofi data balance
- Log out of your jiofi network account by clicking on “Log out” button. This action will help keep your account secure especially when sharing a Smartphone or Personal Computer.
Using Jiofi Official Website has proven to be beneficial when it comes to accessing any service that they have to offer. This is mainly because you only need a device that can access the internet together with your jiofi Wi-Fi network. With these tools, you can get any information without necessarily having to move from your current location. Furthermore, you will get to save on time especially if your jiofi network is very fast. It is therefore advisable that you rely on jiofi official website to check remaining jiofi data balance. Alternatively, you can decide to check the balance by sending a text message. The good news is that you will get the same results regardless of the method that you decide to use.